In its full glory, track and field is the classic sport that burns in each of us.
In my 2008 coaching blog, I will post bi-weekly workouts where you can learn how your workouts should begin (in my presence or absence), such as warm-up routines, and find my feedback so that you can temper or intensify your training approach as we progress through our indoor season in January into late May 2008.
I hope to grow with you and use your daily practice and insights to shape the workouts that are kinesthetically-minded to your fitness levels and goals.
I will also post detailed results with a description of your performance and times to illustrate what you can do to improve, as well as your achievements, on and off the track.
I will coach by the idea of under-training versus over-training, and believe me, without your communication I may overwork you. So I need your efforts to help frame the day-to-day and week-to-week plans. If we can both work the season without injury, you could learn to love track and field.
Principia College Updates
Saturday, December 15, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment